Thursday, November 3, 2011

Why Not?

My name is Melanie. I live in Toronto, Ontario and am currently out of work.

After many sleepless nights, worrying about what I am going to do in the future, and wondering what my calling is, I wondered if I shouldn't just try to do something that I think I do well.

Crafting.

I have always been the type of person who sees a piece of junk and knows that I can make it functional and beautiful. Because I have been home, I have gotten to try out different crafts (including the table I will show in my next post). You don't need to have a lot of money to craft, as I have found that dollar stores provide a lot of amazing options. I will show step by step crafts that I have done, and am open to ideas for crafting in the future.

So, here I go on my blog journey to turn the ordinary into extrodinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment